Terms & Conditions
• All clients are screened, and I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
• No children under 18 are allowed in procedure room.
• Two or more appointments may be necessary to achieve and complete most
permanent make-up procedures depending on each person’s skin. The first top-up appointment is included in your fee; this is usually booked 6-12 weeks after the initial visit, but must be completed within 3 months of the initial treatment. Should you require a 3rd session, this will be charged at a fee of £75, to cover costs.
• Any client that fails to attend a scheduled appointment will forfeit their booking fee, and will be required to pay an additional booking fee to secure another appointment.
Appointment Deposit & Reservation
• Initial consultation is free of charge.
• At the time of booking a treatment, a £50 non-refundable booking fee is required for permanent makeup, £10 for other services
in order to reserve your appointment time. The booking fee will be credited toward the procedure fees on the day of your appointment; this also applies to annual colour boost procedures, and can be done via a bank transfer if not in the clinic.
• The full balance is due the day of your procedure by cash, debit or credit card.
• A 5 day cancellation notice is required to cancel an appointment. If you cancel your appointment within this 5 day period you will forfeit your booking fee – no exceptions. This allows time to find and patch test a replacement client.
• Following a cancellation with less than 5 days’ notice, an additional booking fee will be required to make a new appointment.
• If the free touch-up appointment (6-12 weeks after initial treatment) is cancelled with less than a week’s notice, this will be rescheduled but there will be an additional £25 charged for the touch-up appointment; this must be paid before the new appointment will be made.
• To avoid unfair delays to clients, if you are more than 30 minutes late to your appointment it may be necessary to reschedule.
• We understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise that could force you to postpone/reschedule your procedure, please understand that such changes affect not only your technician, but other clients as well.
• If you choose to reschedule your appointment, a minimum of 5 days’ advance notice is mandatory or the booking fee becomes non-refundable.
• If you DO NOT reschedule you will lose your booking fee, and any other future appointments will require a further £25 deposit to secure your appointment.
Clients with existing PMU
• Clients that have had Permanent Makeup performed by another technician will be charged the full price for the first visit with me regardless of the procedure.
• If at any time, you go to another technician after I have done your original procedure(s), I will no longer perform any future touch ups on you. It would be extremely difficult to duplicate my work over that of another technician, and I only use the highest quality pigments.
• If you have had permanent make up before and fail to let me know prior to the appointment, it will be at my discretion as to whether or not services will be performed. It is recommended to send pictures prior to the appointment, via text on 07792541370, facebook message or e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can determine if you are a good candidate for permanent makeup.